cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leah_Veres
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello all,

I’m trying to set up database that shows the relationship between boat brands and boat dealers (i.e., what boat dealers sell which boat brands) and I’ve run into a confusing problem.

One of the records in the boat brands table switches between 2 names - Sea Bass and Robalo - and I have no idea how to fix it. The brands are not duplicates nor are they associated in any way.

How can I fix this? This issue is affecting the data my boss needs to help move forward with a project.

Thank you!

3 Replies 3

Welcome to the community, @Leah_Veres!

What do you mean that the record “switches between 2 names”?

Can you post a video of what you’re trying to describe?

Hi Scott,

Thank you for the reply. I couldn’t upload the video directly to the forum but here’s a link to video hosted on Imgur: Airtable Field/Block Error

I hope I did this correctly and you can view the video.

Thank you again!

Is it just that one column where the names are switching? Do you know where it might be getting those other names from? My first guess was that maybe your records are just re-sorting themselves, but I can’t see the other columns. You might also have some automation installed that is doing that. But if none of the above, it seems more likely that it is some weird problem or bug that you’ll need to write support@airtable.com about.