1076 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jason_Tweed
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

First and foremost, I absolutely love airtable. I’ve searched the forum for my answer so I’m looking for a pinch of clarity. I’ve got a “meal plan” with 6 separate meal groups (meal 1, 2, 3…) take “Meal 1” for example. 3 food items in meal 1 but the user can select different items from the attached “food list” if they’d like. I’ve got everything good to go except for the removal of certain editor permission in the food list table. Can I allow someone the editing rights but restrictions on the user: typing, adding records to the food list table, accidentally deleteting a record or toying with formula peramiters. Just simply selecting records in the food list table. One likely workaround is using notifications when a user/collaborator makes and edit. I’ll be using that notification regardless but would feel much more confident if I can avoid user/collaborator mishaps.

Thx in advance for any input in this regard

1 Reply 1
Moe
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

If you would like to invite someone to edit some specific data without having full access to your base, you can use this extension. It allows you to share an editable view.