3364 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Geoff_Girvitz
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am unable to remove collaborators—and keep getting billed for them every month.

I go into workplace settings and view the list of billable collaborators—of which three are listed— not including myself.

I click on “add or manage workspace collaborators.” However, only I am visible. A search by name or email address also produces nothing.

Please advise.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

It’s because those 3 people are “base collaborators”, not “workspace collaborators”. So you can’t manage them from the “manage workspace collaborators” screen. You will need to remove them from the individual bases that you have shared with them, not from the workspace itself.

p.s. If this answered your question, could you please mark this comment as the solution to your question? This will help other people who have a similar question. Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

It’s because those 3 people are “base collaborators”, not “workspace collaborators”. So you can’t manage them from the “manage workspace collaborators” screen. You will need to remove them from the individual bases that you have shared with them, not from the workspace itself.

p.s. If this answered your question, could you please mark this comment as the solution to your question? This will help other people who have a similar question. Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Scott_Brasted
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

How do you remove a base collaborator? Scott