548 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marianne_Hislop
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I keep coming back to Airtable hoping to be able to use it for our customer job booking and scheduling. The one thing that I keep hitting a wall with in any type of platform similar to Airtable is the lack of ability to have recurring records that can generate, in advance or at the time of entering the job, all events in a calendar view. Like how most major calendars do. We currently use CalendarWiz, then import into excel, change columns around, assign customer in a column to match the record etc.

90% of our job bookings are recurring. A mixture of daily, twice weekly, 1, 2, 3, 4… weekly, etc. Is there an easy work around in Airtable if it doesn’t have this option. The view of the jobs at least a month in advance is crucial to organise and plan our routes, workflows and employees in advance. The zap type things I have been reading I don’t think will work for us.

Any ideas how to work with this. A template maybe for each type of job entry. One for once off jobs, one for recurring weekly jobs? Needs to be pretty simple to use. The boss out in the field needs to be able to enter a job in when a customer calls him. He is not going to go and set up zaps etc.

I’ve been looking for months and months trying to find/create something that will suite our needs.

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

0 Replies 0