Returning values from one table to another based on lookup of a url

Hello all,

Hoping you can help as I’ve wasted far too much time trying to figure out how to do this!

I’ve built a base for SEO Content Management. I have a table for Existing Content and a table for Keywords. I want to pull through the associated keywords (of which there may be many) to the Existing
Content - page (for which there should be one url). I can’t seem to construct a link and lookup that allows me to find the keywords from the Keywords table - based on the url - and return these to the Existing Content table. I just return the url…or nothing at all. Where am I going wrong?

To note, on the Keyword table the record name is the keyword and the url is a column included in the table. On the Existing Content table I’ve created a name using a formula to combine the content type and page title (not url), again url is a column included in the table and I have a keyword column I wish to populate from the Keyword table.

Any help you can provide would be very much appreciated!

Thanks
Kerrie

This topic was solved and automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.