1328 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Enrico_Frezza
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have sales by item broken down by month on their own tables, but want to pull data from 2 specific fields from each table into 1 Master Table for Year to Date sales by item. I can’t figure out how to do it.

I’m new to Airtable and have made quite a bit of headway, but linking is tricky and I can’t spend 2 days trying to figure it out on my own.

Any help would be great.

3 Replies 3
Jason_Gillman
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Could you provide the data model / layout of the tables for clarity and what you’re looking at for the layout of the master table?

Hi Jason,

I’m new to the discussion group so they will only let me post 1 screen shot. Hope this helps!
Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 10.45.44 PM.png

I have a table for each month. Each month has a field for Sales Net $ and Sales Units.

I have a table for YTD. I want the YTD table to calculate the units sold from each monthly tab as well as the $ amount from each monthly tab.

This would be simple in Excel, but I want to keep everything on Airtable.

Any ideas for me?

Jason_Gillman
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Enrico,

I figure it’s probably just easier to share the example: https://airtable.com/shrPm4FVTgM5NyRQ0

Honestly, I think the SKU and 2018 - Ideal is the way to go, but I’ve also included the only way I can think of to do what you’re looking for with the 2018 Rollup and monthly table model you currently have.

-Jason