cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jessica_Scotten
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Airtable guru’s!

Here’s what I’d like to do that I haven’t figured out.

I’m teaching a series of classes that will have tests that are being held in Google Forms/Quizzes.

I’d like to have these scores come into AirTable in one sheet to summarize all of these scores.

Like a grade book.

Email address | Test 1 | Test 2 | Test 3

I’ve stumped my self.

HELP!

5 Replies 5

Welcome to the community, Jessica! :slightly_smiling_face: Where exactly are you stumped? With the base design in Airtable? With the moving of data between Google and Airtable?

moving the data to the one page. I know I can do it, but it’s on many pages, basically one per test. I’d like to have a one view of everything :grinning_face_with_big_eyes:

Amanda_Lewis
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Is there a solution for this?

Welcome to the community, @Amanda_Lewis! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: The solution (as I see it) involves third-party integration tools like Zapier or Integromat. Back when I posted my reply, I wasn’t familiar with Integromat, so I didn’t offer specifics. Now I’m a lot more comfortable with it, but at the moment I don’t have the time to build a sample Integromat setup to demo this. The oversimplified answer (which, sadly, is all I have time to do) is that this should be possible by using a Google Sheets module to extract the test results, and an Airtable module to update the desired table/field combo with the data.

Hi Jessica,

Justin’s Zapier/Integromat solution would be the most fluid. If you opt not to use a service like that, you could download the Google quiz results as a CSV file and then upload or copy/paste it to Airtable. Then you can group or filter the records by student or quiz, depending on how you want to view the results. That way you can have everything in one view.