658 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clyteroll_Cabua
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, Is there a script that can create a simple calculation with a time stamp balance. Like for example in my Airtable, I had a Payment and the Remaining balanced. In every entry, I would like to see the balanced stamp with Payment- Remaining balance equal. So I can see the Balanced Stamp on every entry.

Basically like excel when every row has a different balance base on Payment.

Thank you

2 Replies 2

Hello @Clyteroll_Cabual!

I’d love to help you with your workflow I want to make sure I understand what the “Balance Time stamp” field should be returning. Are you looking for the difference between your payment and Remianing balance (like in this Excel tutorial)?

If so you can do that with a formula field:

{Remaining Balance} - {Payment}

Resulting in something like this:
Demo+Base_+Table+22+2021-05-25+at+8.43.07+AM

If you are looking for the time at which a payment was made you could build out a workflow using an automation record the time. Check out this automation guide for an example of how to timestamp changes on a record.

Let me know if I can help provide any more information, and if this helped answer your question please mark it as the solution :white_check_mark: .

Clyteroll_Cabua
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

@Rose_K Hi Rose! Thank you for messaging me! I forgot to mention the remaining balance is set to a formula and the problem is, the remaining balance is subject to change when there is a new record received so it will affect the balance time stamp too. I hope this helps!

Thank you