63802members
148189posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Billing of nonprofit organisation

Dear Community, We have received a discount for non-profit organisations. However, this discount was allocated to the wrong workspace (we don't use this workspace at all, it's even called "Archive"). The annual invoice for our main workspace was char...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting Up a Counter System for Vertical Hierarchy in Airtable

I’m working on a project management system in Airtable, and I need to set up a counter system to assign unique numbers to tasks within a vertical hierarchy. The goal is to create a structured numbering system that reflects the task relationships and ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Record lookup feature no longer have a search field

Airtable's record lookup feature used to have a search field in this interface menu where you could type, and it would autosuggest relevant records from your database. We used this feature extensively throughout our project.Recently, this interface c...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lookup value from a table based on 2 single select field

Hello,I need help with figuring out how to lookup the right price of an item for a particular customer from a table.I have an order line item table that contains "Customer Name" and "Item Name". Using this information together I want to look up the p...

aryan201215_1-1714237335267.png aryan201215_0-1714237122543.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

cant create automation for sending emails

when I'm trying to create automation to send emails I have a problem, when it ask me to who to send the emails I press on the plus button and then this is what is see - https://imghostr.com/bbb072_e90where is the email column? I want to send the emai...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

missing data when called from api

i have a airtable with links its 110 in number in airtable but when i use api to access those links i am getting only 100. rest 10 are missing when i use the api  What might be the reason i have provided two pics one of data table and one is my code ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Determine if a record falls between a date range?

I'm struggling to figure out a good way to determine if a projects start and end date span any part of a specific year where start and end dates could span multiple years.So for example, I have records with the following columns for projects:Project ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Announcements

Airtable Top Contributors | March 2024

Happy Spring, Airtable Community, and welcome to the March edition of our Top Contributors post!  Each month, we love to shout-out the incredible individuals in our community who go above and beyond ...

Announcements

Airtable is now HIPAA compliant

喙 Exciting news for healthcare providers and organizations! Airtable is now HIPAA compliant and ready to support your critical work.  We understand the importance of protecting sensitive patient dat...

Announcements

Introducing Airtable AI

We're thrilled to announce the release of Airtable AI, a set of features with the potential to transform your workflows! These features allow you to embed generative AI capabilities directly within yo...

Announcements

Airtable Top Contributors | January & February 2024

Hello, hello! Welcome to this special edition of our Top Contributors post, covering both January and February! Okay I admit it, I got a tad behind on these posts, but that just means double the fun a...

Announcements