I am the owner of a creative agency and we are looking to consolidate and streamline our current business management system. Currently, we are using multiple Google Spreadsheets, along with Harvest and Trello (and QBO, but we don’t need to mess with that). Our system works, but it is cumbersome and I know we could be more efficient with how it all works together.
I have done a lot of research into Airtable and think it will be a great solution for pulling everything together into a more efficient system for myself and team to use, along with running Zapier (?) to automate how everything works. I have decent skills when it comes to spreadsheets and systems, but don’t have the time to dedicate to creating this new infrastructure. Having said that, I think I have a pretty strong idea on what needs to happen.
We are currently using Sheets for:
- Client CRM
- Contract master database
- Project deliverables tracking (time budgets, $ budgets, timelines and deadlines)
- Sales leads and Proposal tracking
- Revenue Forecast
- We are currently using Trello to track all project notes and progress. Would be great to have Trello create cards/pull info from our Project Database (so we don’t have to manually do this for each project)
- Currently using Harvest for hours tracking against all projects (both hourly and fixed contracts). Invoicing is done through QBO using Harvest hours and data.
- calendar functionality for project and resource management
- open to other automation opportunities. The goal is for this system to be more efficient and require less personnel resources for upkeep and maintenance. Our current system requires manual input across all programs which means anything we do takes 3 times as long.
Please reach out if this is something you have experience with and can assist us in setting up our new system.