Send a Typeform link to a contact with records specific to that contact for approval

I have a table with records belonging to various contacts. As an example, I have five records for contact A. These records are tracking numbers of shipments that we need to air freight to Contact A. I would like to email all 5 records in a Typeform link, so that contact A can select the shipments he would like us to ship and also provide delivery address information. Suppose he selects 3 out of the 5, the 3 should be added to an existing table, from which we will process the shipment.
Is it possible to set up such a workflow?

Hi @Sidney_ML,

What you are suggesting is not possible, but there are other options that you might be interested in.

Feel free to contact me on mohamedswellam@hotmail.com to discuss it more.

BR,
Mo

Hi @Sidney_ML
Hope you are doing well,

I am interested in your requirement and will be glad to assist you as an Airtable expert.

Please check Pm

Regards
Frank
Frank@cisinlabs.com

Hi Sidney,

I am hearing that you want to set up a Typeform that only lists certain items for that particular item, thereby restricting the ordering of certain products.

One of the simplest ways to do this would be to set up a third table call it “Orders”, and have that table link to the contact and inventory tables.

To set up a Typeform, which I am not too familiar with, you might need to use Zapier to match responses to the appropriate linked records.

I don’t think Typeform is a feasible option though because I suspect you won’t have that feature built in.

I would be curious to see your set up and offer you a free 30 minute consultation to better asses your options.

Please feel free to use my Calendly below and schedule a time with me.

https://calendly.com/jeirmeister/contact

Hello,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Eric

Hi Sidney,
Feel free to hit me up on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com to fix a time for a meeting as I would be happy to get on a call with you to discuss some of my ideas on how you can implement this.
Best Wishes,
Andrew

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.