988 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kosta_Kondraten
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

So I want to start hiring and streamlining the whole process - AirTable looks like the perfect fit - not too overly complicated and keep it simple.

Basically here is what I am after - I’d like to know how I can acheive this:

1. I need to have a business process flow map - I know you have a Block that creates flow chart. I would like this flow chart to clearly show required inputs and outputs for a task/s - is this possible
  2. I’d like employees to be able to input into forms the output of a task and have it tracked to that recurring buisness process - I’d like to be able to clearly see which business processes are waiting on who (so do I need to get something to my employees or do they need something from me?)
  3. Assign these processes to users - this should be fairly straightforward
  4. Ideally I will have tasks that are recurring - whether that be daily, weekly etc. I’d like to keep a track of this for each of the recurring occurences - has it been done - who’s waiting on what?
  5. Allow employees to lodge timesheets - and allow those timesheets to be related to the recurring tasks they are doing in some way (all though on the form I wouldn’t want them to see all tasks currently being done by everyone else)

Any input much appreciated - thanks!

Best,
Kosta

1 Reply 1
Holli_Younger
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

I’ve tested plenty of bases in templates and universe that work similarly to what you are looking for but haven’t found any that combine them all or are specific to an industry that would make sense when combining this information. I wish I could help more. I don’t know how many bases I’ve tested then realized later it required more that I didn’t understand. I hope someone replies back that is able to help better.