1600 8
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Olivia_Treece
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am trying to send a form link to a customer who does not use airtable but when they try to access the link, it brings them to an airtable registration page. Is there a way around this? I want them to be able to fill out the form without having to sign-in or register. Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes! I was sending the link that was provided in the Share Form button. Is there another link I should use?

See Solution in Thread

8 Replies 8

Are you sending them the URL from the Share Form button?

Yes! I was sending the link that was provided in the Share Form button. Is there another link I should use?

rebvhul
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Was there a solution found?? I am experiencing the same problem.

pcf_fro
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Anyone? 

Is it still possible to fill out forms anonymously or one HAS to login or create Airtable account? 

neildkane

Same question. Crazy that there's no response to this simple question. 

The green box above makes the community think this problem was solved when it has not been solved. 

MotleyCruising
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Solution: There’s a button at the bottom of your form to “see email submissions.” When toggled on, it will require people to sign in. When off, the form is open for anyone to fill out. 

paulo

Hello! Consider exploring a third-party app as an alternative for your specific use case. miniExtensions provides a form that can be shared with the public, allowing users to fill and submit it without the need for an account sign-up. Learn more at: https://miniextensions.com/miniextensions-form-for-airtable/