5066 12
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michelle_Fischg
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello! Is there any way to share the org chart block? I would like to share an interactive org chart with my company. Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Elias_Gomez_Sai
13 - Mars
13 - Mars

Yes!

See Solution in Thread

12 Replies 12
Elias_Gomez_Sai
13 - Mars
13 - Mars

Yes!

Michelle_Fischg
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thanks! It looks like this is for embedding other sites into Airtable. Is there a way to export the org chart block out of Airtable to share on my company’s intranet?

There is no option to export, you can share by URL (from the same popup window) or grab a screenshot :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

0157dba046edd5dd50921155a9f42d48633d1afb.png

I am trying to do this exact thing - embed an org chart on my company’s web site. Can you tell me how you go to the window that you’re showing here? I cannot find it.

Hagan_Rivers
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Elias,

Thanks for the response but I think this is the opposite of what I want. You’re showing me how to embed something into by Airtable Blocks - I want to go the other way. I want to embed an AirTable block on my web site. Specifically, the org chart block. The discussion here shows a dialog that says “People with the private link can view the block and all the tables in this base” … but I can’t find any way to get to that window. Is it a beta feature?

BWI_Marshall
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello Elias…I’m interested in the same answer. Right now, we’re on a trial, and would REALLY like this if it’s able to be embedded into our company intranet in some fashion. Has any answer to this “embed” feature been mentioned?

Hi Elias, is this feature already released ? I applied for the beta yesterday. But as your post is dated from 2019 and we are in 2020 I am wondering if it is in production. Thx

I don’t think so (I does not work for Airtable), I don’t see it in my account.

Harris_Karim
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Would like this functionality as well!

Titouan_Parand
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I agree, we need to share apps :’(