63745members
148077posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Airtable Top Contributors | March 2024

Happy Spring, Airtable Community, and welcome to the March edition of our Top Contributors post! Each month, we love to shout-out the incredible individuals in our community who go above and beyond to help others excel in their Airtable journey. Our...

MaddieJ_1-1714078304949.png Top Contributors image- Mar24.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Editing Comment Notification Email

Is it possible to edit the email notification that is sent out when you @ a specific user?For context;  as our purchase order moves through various stages, the access to those stages is dynamic.  When a user a elevated stage access comments at a user...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update records from google sheet

Is there anyway to generate an automation that updates field records within a table by matching values in a different column, similar to an Index/Match function, between AirTable and Google Sheets? Essentially, my team manages IRB protocols and we ne...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Page Designer - Various Pages for different table values

I have a table that has a column, lets call it Food. I want to create datasheets for the drop down options I have set up for the food column and I am looking for a way to cater a page set up based off what drop down option is selected. For example: T...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Workday function showing weekends

I am trying to have a due date automatically calculated, but don't want weekends or holidays included. I am using the WORKDAY function, but still getting weekends. Workback from is the date to begin working on each task and Workback is the number of ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Splitting Client Names into Two Rows

I am building a base for client follow up. When our clients are a couple, they are entered on the same row in our main table. I have the client name column as a look up field in our Client Birthday table, so it pulls the name from our main table. How...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Syncing schema / table structure between bases

I have a schema, which I would like to implement for 3 similar businesses.  Is it possible to have the same base template, and have the schema synchronised between ALL 3 bases?  That is, if for example I add a new table, it is also added on the other...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Published Form missing Helper Text

I have published a form and used the helper text as a description for some fields. When I preview the form within my account, it looks great. When I try to use incognito mode or a different account to view the form, the helper text is missing. Can so...

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 9.55.43 AM.png Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 9.55.35 AM.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automation to populate field from different table

Hello, I am looking to build automation.I have 2 tables: Task and Sub Task (both are linked). If a subtask is created under the task record, then the project selected on the task should be auto-populated in the subtask project field related to the sp...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Announcements

Airtable Top Contributors | March 2024

Happy Spring, Airtable Community, and welcome to the March edition of our Top Contributors post!  Each month, we love to shout-out the incredible individuals in our community who go above and beyond ...

Announcements

Airtable is now HIPAA compliant

喙 Exciting news for healthcare providers and organizations! Airtable is now HIPAA compliant and ready to support your critical work.  We understand the importance of protecting sensitive patient dat...

Announcements

Introducing Airtable AI

We're thrilled to announce the release of Airtable AI, a set of features with the potential to transform your workflows! These features allow you to embed generative AI capabilities directly within yo...

Announcements

Airtable Top Contributors | January & February 2024

Hello, hello! Welcome to this special edition of our Top Contributors post, covering both January and February! Okay I admit it, I got a tad behind on these posts, but that just means double the fun a...

Announcements