604 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gavriel_Wolf
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have created a Google Calendar integration for Airtable. However, the Google Calendar I created shows up in “Other Calendars” as apposed to “My Calendars”. This means I cannot choose “free/busy” in sharing permission in Google calendar. My hope is that people on my team could events in Airtable to block off time in their own calendar so other team members could see they are busy and not schedule meetings with them. Is there something I am missing? Is there a way to get access to the integrated calendar so that I can show as “Free/Busy”?

Thanks!

1 Reply 1

You may want to try this with Make's Google Calendar integrations, which gives you the ability to select "free" or "busy" for any events that you create or update.

If you’ve never used Make before, I’ve assembled a bunch of Make training resources in this thread. For example, here is how you would instantly trigger a Make automation from Airtable.

Hope this helps! If you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with anything Airtable-related, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consultant — ScottWorld