Show Overdue when date is past the due date. But hide when another option is selected in the single select field

Hi everyone, So glad to join the community. I’m new to Airtable and been trying to get this work for the last 3 days, but I’m hopeless right now. :pensive:

So I have this “Overdue” column which shows it when the date is past 1.5 days from “Last Catchup”.
Formula: IF(DATETIME_DIFF(TODAY(),{Last Catchup},‘days’)>1.5,“Overdue”)

I have 2 more fields that need to be added to this:

1. Engagement (Single Select Field)
  2. Tag (Single Select Field)

What it needs to do:

1. I need to show the overdue after 2 days when “Engagement” field is set to “Couldn’t Connect”
  2. Overdue after 3 days when the “Engagement” field is set to “Guest Unresponsive”

AND

Need to hide the Overdue when:
The “Tag” field is set to “Confirmed” or “Lead Dropped”

Any help would be really appreciated. :slightly_smiling_face: I tried a few things, but in the end, it shows an error in the formula.

Hello and welcome @Prashant_T!

Based on your description I believe the below formula should do what you are looking to do:

IF(
    OR({Tag} !="Confirmed", {Tag} != "Lead Dropped"), 
        IF( 
            OR(
                DATETIME_DIFF(TODAY(),{Last Catchup},‘days’)>1.5,
                AND(
                    Engagement = "Couldn’t Connect",
                    DATETIME_DIFF(TODAY(),{Last Catchup},‘days’) > 2
                ),
                AND(
                    Engagement = "Guest Unresponsive",
                    DATETIME_DIFF(TODAY(),{Last Catchup},‘days’) > 3
                ),   
            ), "Overdue"
        ),
    BLANK()
)

It might need a little tweaking but it should give you the basic structure for the functionality you are looking for. Please let me know if you have any questions about how I wrote this formula- or if I can help tweak it to where it needs to be! :sparkles:

This topic was solved and automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.