1177 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul_D22
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

This should be a simple work flow. I am pretty sure I am missing something basic and simple. When I start a task, I input the start time. When completed, input the end time. Pretty simple so far. In the example below we see I worked from 4am to 17:36 in the evening. That should be 13:36 hours worked. The table gives me 00:00. What am I doing wrong? Thank you to anyone who can help me with this relatively simple (I assume) issue.

1 shot Capture.PNG

Pic 2 Capture.PNG

3 Capture.PNG

3 Replies 3

Make sure “Use the same time zone (GMT) for all collaborators” is enabled for both date fields and then in your formula change “h” to “seconds”

Hot Damn! That worked. I don’t really understand why… but it worked. I don’t understand why Seconds would output the time format I want (hours and minutes)… but it Does indeed work. Thank YOU!

Duration field uses seconds as the unit, as you pass 23,5 hours (aprox), that number is used as seconds, so you get 0:00:23, but formatted as h:mm so you just get 0:00.

I recommend you to read the help article, you can even not specify the unit in DATETIME_DIFF: