1745 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ryan_Sarver
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey, I have built a personal CRM for categorizing contacts. I have it hooked up to Google Contacts via Zapier, but I would love to contract with someone to help make sure those are well synced and some additional data is coming through via Gmail.

5 Replies 5

Hi @Ryan_Sarver and welcome to the Airtable community!

I design and build automation applications in Google Apps Script that utilize the MailApp SDK all the time. Happy to take a look at your requirements; feel free to reach out to me at bill.french@gmail.com.

I specialize in transforming email-based information into data and have a pretty good background in natural language processing and AI.

Below is a recent project I delivered to a client that involves deep integration between Airtable and G-Suite email automation processes. I suspect your project is far less complex but I also have a hunch that it needs to be very reliable.

Thanks Bill. I actually just connected with someone who is going to help me out, so I’m all set for now. I’ll circle back if things fall through.

Thanks again!

No worries. Let us know how it turns out.

Hello Bill, This seems like a great project you have done there. I am the Founder of demand.work, an on-demand talent marketplace for on-demand software. We are building a software to connect Airtable experts such as you to customers who are looking for help.

I would love to speak to you sometime. Writing you on bill.french@gmail.com

Lisa_Gilbert
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello Ryan,

I can help you for your requirement.

Kindly reach me via mail for further discussion.
lisa@cisinlabs.com

Regards,
Lisa