Help

Small Product company looking for Airtable CRM, Ordering and Product management bases

1496 11
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bruce_Ansell
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi
We run a small Product company producing Sauces, Jams & Oils. We are looking for a paid Airtable consultant to build us a working project that helps us track raw stock, production costs, sales, profit margins, orders, stock levels.
Currently we have 14 products across 3 groups.

Thanks,

Bruce - check us out at HornetChilli

11 Replies 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Bruce,

Welcome to the Airtable community. I’d love to chat with you further about your goals with Airtable. I’ve done something similar before for another company and could help you get yours squared away as well.

I also happen to be a Wix web designer if you need help with your site.

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

Grant_Andrew

Bruce -

Welcome to Airtable!! Your company and products look very interesting!

We would love to talk with you about the project and see if we’re a fit for your needs.

You can learn more about us and connect at deytah.io - you also see a case study about a recent Airtable project - my colleague Melanie was featured on Built on Air’s podcast with that one.

Thank you and talk soon.

Grant

Replied here via PM.

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Bruce,
Sounds like an interesting project and something that is right up my alley of expertise.
I would be interested in helping you build this out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

frank_johnson

Hi @Bruce_Ansell

I am interested in your requirement and will be glad to assist you for your Airtable CRM , ordering and product management bases.

please reach me out through skype @ cis.am3 or email me at frank@cisinlabs.com

Thanks
Frank

Deep_Vyas
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Bruce ,
I would like to schedule a call prior to discuss expectation in detail.
Please let me know your availability for same

My contact email - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Looking forward to your reply

Regards
Deep

Airtable Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Hi
Thanks so much for your reply, are you able to discuss further what you can offer Hornet Chilli.
I’m available most of Thursday

Thanks,

Bruce

Bruce -

Thanks for your note.

We would love the opportunity to discuss this project further. I believe what you can expect from us is a level of competency across multiple platforms and applications - and a willingness to dig deep into your processes, ambitions, and needs to ensure that we’re recommending and supporting you fully with the best advice, platforms, and capabilities.

Airtable is a great product - it does some things very, very well. It also has limitations - but we’re able to work within those, and also recommend when we think Airtable isn’t the best solution for a particular aspect of your system.

We’re a small group (3) but we’ve got the whole stack covered - from custom code all the way to no code.

I could meet with you tomorrow say 2 PM your time - would that work?

Thank you for your interest - I look forward to talking with you!

Grant

Hi Grant,
2pm tomorrow work for a call. If you provide an email address I could provide you our workflow overview that we want to map on to Airtable,
My email address is, chillimaster@hornetchilli.com

Bruce

Bruce -

Thanks for your note. grant@deytah.io will get to me.

Thank you!

Grant

Thanks for message via the community thread.

We are currently using excel to track orders, stock, production costs and we’d like an airtable solution to replace our clunky excel method.

I’d be interested to know more how you think you could help.

Bruce