cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kcorreia
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi there!

Does anyone know if Airtable integrates with Smartsheets?
Has anyone tried integrating the two platforms?

We are trying to build out full blown production plans and proactively plan resources. Some producers are using Smartsheet, but I would like to keep our schedule closer to the project management system we have created inside Airtable if possible.

Any ideas, experiences and/or suggestions are welcome - thanks!

Smartsheet integration with Airtable?
6 Replies 6

Hi @kcorreia and welcome to Airtable Community! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

There isn’t a native integration however, you could use a 3rd party application like Zapier or Integromat.

I’d love to speak with you to hear more about what you have and how you’d like to fill the gaps. I’d be able to offer some advice. Would you mind?

I would love to chat with you! When is a good time?

@kcorreia, my door is always open. Even if it’s just for an idle chat over coffee :coffee:

Here’s the link --> Self Serve Scheduling

Looking forward

Do you happen to have any times available later than 9am PST? I just signed p for a 9am session with you but it’s a bit earlier than I usually take calls.

Hi @kcorreia - I’ve responded to your booking email. I will do my best to accommodate. My schedule changes slightly during the summer months. I’m normally more in tune with PT time.

MichaelTomar

You can use the Skyvia cloud platform to connect Smartsheet and Airtable. It is a freemium app with no code.