Help

Solid Backup - Airtable local backup tool - Anybody heard of it?

Topic Labels: ImportingExporting
1142 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

https://solidbackup.app/

Just happened to come across this when looking for some updates on how to download images in bulk in Airtable. This looks quite interesting but I can’t buy it from my Apple App store. It looks only available in the US Apple app store?

Any experience?

3 Replies 3
Priscilla_Gilma
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thanks for posting this! It looks like what I’ve been wanting. Obviously I have no experience with it but I may just give a whirl. Have you tried it?

The issue is I can’t even purchase it even if I wanted it. It’s not available to purchase to non-US Apple App Store users. I would have to register US Apple account and they asking now for phone number and whole nine yards. I emailed the author of the app asking if there was a free trial but have not received a response yet. I emailed him also asking to understand how is the backup stored, is it stored in a readable format like CSV and attachments in individual folders or is it a database etc…

However, since it’s on Apple store, it should not be an issue with requesting Apple a refund if it doesn’t work. Right?

Hey @itoldusoandso

We have an Airtable backups app - On2Air Backups - that will export your attachments into Google Drive, Dropbox, or Box.