1153 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emily_Meigs
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have one base with multiple tables. Say I have one base with n tables. Is there a way to populate n bases with one table each?

Alternatively, basically I need to share each of these tables to be editable with one unique other person per table. For example, say I have View1 needs to be editable by Person A and View2 needs to be editable by Person B, but Person A should not see View2 and Person B should not see View1. It appears the only way to do this is to split into separate bases, but if there is another work around I’d love to hear it.

Thanks in advance!

1 Reply 1

Welcome to the community, @Emily_Meigs!

Unfortunately, there is no way to create different views in Airtable & limit each view to editing by a different person.

However, one of the easiest & best ways to limit record editing to certain people is with this portal from MiniExtensions. As long as each record is linked to a certain person in a Users table that you create, each person is only allowed to edit their own records:

p.s. If you have a budget for this project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant & MiniExtensions expert to help you set this up, please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com.