Hi Community, as a brand new user of Airtable, my question is more general in nature and related to how to set up a project. I am creating a startup accelerator program and would like to use Airtable to manage the process of creating application forms, and evaluating candidates (with the help of a number of evaluators/judges). This is where I am so far:
- I have created a new base called Startups
- I have created an application form with all the relevant fields for the information I need from startups.
The next steps are where I have some doubts
- Should I create fields for the evaluators within the same form as the startup application or create a new separate evaluation form and link it to the startup?
- Ideally, I would like the evaluator to score applicants within the same form but allow for each evaluator to start with a blank field (ie not see the other evaluators answers, to avoid bias). Is this possible?
- The end game is for each evaluator to score the startup and finally, I would be able to aggregate scores from each evaluator and rank the startups according to their average score. I assume this is possible?
Thanks for any help advice offered.