1290 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mark_H_Tran
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Seeking airtable help with Pivot, filters, general grouping, organization, boxes, specific views, groups, record income among platforms. Search specific dates, and accounts listed w/ dates. Times, urgency, Exporting data. Inputting new persons data with filters. Straightforward when goals explained in detail. ASAP preferred.

Airtable1999@protonmail.com

5 Replies 5
Charles_leo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello
please check PM
Thanks
charles

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you via a free phone consultation. After that, I can provide a price and turn around time to help you get this going.

Schedule a call via this link:

You can also connect with me on linkedin - http://linkedin.com/in/eckline

Best,

Eric

Wes_Webber
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Mr. Tran

I currently track every phase of my business from initial customer handshake through contacts, CRM, project controls & milestone tracking, and ending in payables and receivables. I would love the opportunity to discuss your needs and how I can help. We can set up a free phone / web consultation at your convenience to discuss. Please drop me a line at wes@onairwirelessgroup.com. Thanks!

Wes Webber
(517) 325-3301

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Mark,
Feel free to reach out to me for an initial free consultation.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Jeremy_Taylor
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Mark,

I would be happy to help. I create custom databases for machine shops using Airtable and leverage the power of Zapier to automate routine tasks. My company provides manufacturing companies with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system customized to meet their needs using Airtable. Our customers use the bases we design for them to manage workflow/scheduling, inventory, quoting, customer services, document creation and information automatically. Please feel free to contact me at jeremy@defiantcnc.com.

Thank,
Jeremy