cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Erica_Greenwood
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello,

I am creating a base to support my business needs. I perform holistic therapies on animals, while working with families and their pets.

My business offers a number of services such as acupressure, color therapy and grief counseling.

I would like to only have to create a single service form with the family and pet information and then select which service was performed. That works fine, but I also need to enter data that is specific to each different service and is not the same for each service.

I did something just like this about 1k years ago in Lotus Notes.

Can you please offer a suggestion?

Thank you,
Erica

2 Replies 2
Aristeidis_Zagk
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

every time you fill in a form, automatically is registered as a new record. if you want to add more data, just input the new data in the existing record (that was created by the form)

I think what @Erica_Greenwood wants is a conditional form that allows the user to specify the service and then prompts only for data applicable to that service. At the moment, this is not supported by Airtable.

@Erica_Greenwood — As an alternative, you could develop (or have developed for you) a custom data entry method using HTML forms and the Airtable API.