3406 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Avi_Moskowitz
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We need to be able to build a calendar from multiple tables to track and manage our Brewery Schedule. We have tried with Zapier but the time delay is an issue and it’s not a true integration (when you update AirTable it won’t update the Google Calendar in real-time).

I’m surprised there aren’t more people that require this feature- it’s a key limitation for us. Will the new Blocks feature help, or is there any other way to accomplish this?

5 Replies 5

If you have those “events” separated it seems ok to me to have 2 (or more) calendars. What’s the problem? Could you explain deeper?

Could you create a new table for Events, and link them to the records of the other tables?

Take a look at my response to an earlier request and the associated demonstration base. This does what you need (and what @Elias_Gomez_Sainz suggests): Namely, it rolls up dates from a number of tables to a master table used primarily (solely?) to drive a master calendar.

I’ll try that … thanks!

Dawn_Mikkelson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

hey Im really new to airtable and can’t seem to figure out how your doing this. What are you putting your key and link calendar columns as. The way that I read it is that they are formula fields but every time I ender a formula it reads invalid. Have you done this as a video setting up a master calendar? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

@Avi_Moskowitz did that work? I’m in a similar boat of having a lot different tables with dates and want to have one overview of them.