cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_Chaney
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Greetings all,

I have a pretty basic table that I keep my Bourbon inventory. I have a table called “bottles purchased” and another called “current inventory”. They are basically the same tables right now, as I just duplicated my original table, Bottles Purchased. In my table, I have a checkmark field that I check if it’s currently in my collection. Obviously, I can filter the checkmark on and off. But how can I add a bottle in “bottles purchased” and it gets added to my “current inventory” table upon checking the checkbox?

Hope that makes sense.
Thanks
David

2 Replies 2

Airtable Sync can’t sync two tables within the same base.

Why do you want a separate table, are you counting individual inventory of each type? (i.e. Bottle A #1, Bottle A #2, Bottle B #1, etc.)

If you absolutely need a seperate table you could use an Automation to run on “when record meets conditions” (checkbox is checked) and have a “create record” step that maps the appropriate fields in the second table.

Thanks for the reply. I guess I’ll go about it another way then. I just changed my SORT up. Where by it shows all my current stock, the check box, sorted first, then my other sort fields.

Thanks
David