2476 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lenny_Terenzi
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am looking to have Airtable assist me in creating a pricing table for screen printing shirts and posters. I have a version of this in Google Sheets and I want to know if I can make a more robust and yes, prettier version in Airtable.

I was trying to figure out how to describe it all to you but i thought just posting a link to my current Google Sheets pricing calculator would be better. If anyone has some time to take a look that would be great.

One improvement I want to make is having a table for my most ordered shirt brands with pricing for each SKU under the brand and then being able to select the brand and SKU for the order. There are times where there would be multiple brands, SKU’s etc in one estimate and being able to calculate those together would be awesome.

I’ll stop here and see what you all think. If it seems possible I may post in Work Offered to see what it would cost to get it done. Thanks so much!

Google Sheets Pricing Calculator

Here are a few images for a quick look…

Everything pulls from here:

1 Reply 1
Molly_Rogalla
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I can’t help you with what you are looking for but as a new screen printer I can totally appreciate your question. I’m looking for a system that helps us track inquiries, and moving them to clients, and then keeping track at where we are int he process. Is that how you are using Airtable? Also we really struggle with pricing and my partner who is a CPA usually does the numbers but your spreadsheets look fantastic. Would they be something you would be willing to share, and possible your Airtable template?