1460 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
synergetic
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am looking to empower my managers to take care of customers. Whenever a customer has a problem, they usually call the restaurant and let us know of an issue. This is great- we love the feedback, however there is a small percent of customers who take advantage of our good nature and call us regularly for a refund or credit. For example, a customer calling the restaurant six times in one month saying they received burnt food (hey, im not saying it cant happen, but really?).

I would like our managers to use airtable on an iPad when receiving a complaint call to enter customer name, phone number, date, and a brief description of the problem. Ideally, when the form is being filled out by a manager who is on the phone with the customer, the new entry would either:

1. (preferred) Automatically attach previous customer contact records stored in the complaint database (based on similar name and by phone number) to the new entry. This will allow us to see a history of complaints and issues by the same customer as we are on the phone.

2. Add a new entry that queries the complaint database and displays a numerical value for “previous customer contacts” for similar customer names and phone numbers. This will allow us to see how many times a customer with the same name and phone number has contacted the restaurant.

I imported this table from excel, but am looking for an easier way to track customer complaints and prevent abuse.

Is this possible?

Thanks!

2 Replies 2
Gareth_Pronovos
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Synergetic,

This is definitely possible in Airtable - would you be interested in jumping on a quick call with me to discuss it in more detail? You can schedule some time on my calendar here.

Thanks,
Gareth

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi,
This is something that I could and would be glad to help you out on.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew