4940 16
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robert_Richards
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Just started using Airtable, seemed perfect for my use. Spent the morning importing some CSV tables, making some forms and views and a couple of Kanbans.
Great.
Except now it’s unusable all of a sudden. It can take several minutes to switch views. Sometimes it’s then come up with a an error like “File not found” or “resource unavailable”.

I really liked what I saw but it seems very flakey and unreliable. Is this normal?
There’s only about 350 records in my Base, so I can’t imagine I am at all taxing the technology.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Robert, I’m so sorry that you are running into this issue. We did experience some brief downtime earlier today, but should be stable now.

You may need to refresh Airtable in your browser by reloading the page, or if you’re using the desktop app click on the Help menu and select Clear cache and reload.

If you experience any further trouble please write in directly to our support team by clicking Contact us in the app help menu.

See Solution in Thread

16 Replies 16
Robert_Richards

Edit - also just noticed “Saving” after changes is taking a very long time. Eg, change the dropdown value selection in one field, and it took several seconds to save. Where as this morning everything saved in an instant.

Andy_Glover
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Getting a permanent ‘loading’ or ‘trying to reconnect’ message across all of our spaces. Seemed to start happening around 8:50am EST.

Robert_Richards

Ah, not just me then. Seems to be completely unusable at the moment. Time to go an make a cup of tea whilst it gets fixed.

Central

Same thing for us. I emailed support. Hopefully fix will be soon. A lot of unhappy users at the moment emailing me…

James_Griffiths
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Same here. Just started using today and it looks great but if perofance issue happen regularly then its a no go

Minh_F
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

The same here in Berlin / Germany

Ana_Panzalovic
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

same here. have been using for a few months and this is the FIRST time we see this type of performance.
def not the norm

Jon_Bole
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I first heard of AirTable today in a news item from the BBC. I am guessing that many people have had the same idea as me and are trying it out for the first time causing some issues. I’ve signed up but i have no need to play with this right now so I am going to leave it for a while to ease the pressure for you existing users!.

I have a London client who is seeing multiple API failures for the past few hours. I tried to load one of their tables and it never finished.

Obvious service outage at the moment.