The Mystery of the Disappearing Records

First of all: I am thrilled about Airtable for the filtering options, scripting blocks and great API!
But there is one thing that is driving us mad:

Sometimes if my colleage creates some new records, the day after they have somehow disappeared (they are not filtered - I have double checked)…so he creates some new records with the same content. But then some days later the original records reappear as by magic…so than we have duplicates :-/.
Does anyone recognize this? And may there be a solution. I wouldn’t know how to avoid this.

Best regards, Ronald from the Netherlands

Update: It may be my own mistake :wink:
So to rephrase my question: would it be possible to restore ALL deleted records in a certain base-tab? I know it is possible to recover deleted records from the last week, but we need like half een year recovery :-/.

Hope you can Help!

Oddly enough, after 7 days, you can only restore entire snapshots of your entire base (instead of recovering individual records). On the Pro Plan, your snapshot history will extend back an entire year.

This topic was solved and automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.