558 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Justin_Weatherf
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We are looking to hire a consultant to help us set up a more complex workflow & automation. Here’s a brief synopsis of what we’re trying to do:

We’ve started looking at how we can duplicate some of our client-specific views that we use for reporting purposes and we were wondering if there was a way to automate this duplication process. I believe that just using the duplicate option isn’t viable due to the formulas involved in each view and the different rollups required to set up the reporting view all need to be set up with it.

We were curious if there was a way to automate this to where we can potentially set up and fill out a form and it automatically updates & creates the formulas with info that we input into the form, which would take this view duplication process from around 25 steps to just needing to fill out specific info into a form. Does anybody have expertise in this? Feel free to reach out to me here or at justin@famnetworks.com

1 Reply 1
cor
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Morning Justin,

I hope you are well. We might be able to help and I have sent you a DM with more detail. I look forward to hearing from you

Best
Cor