Touch Screen Scroll Doesn't Work (Windows 10, all browsers)

Everything else seems to work fine, but it seems impossible to scroll (horizontally or vertically) using the touchscreen. This is a big inconvenience obviously.

Agree. It’s next to impossible to use like this.

+1 - Yes, it would be great if this was fixable. I was hoping to to do a bit of tablet entry with Microsoft Surface but this is not, for the moment possible.

When I open a table in grid view, I cannot scroll up and down by using my touch screen. When I actually open up a record I can scroll with touch, but not when viewing the whole table. The sliders on the right edge of the screen and the bottom of the screen also do not respond to touch input. My operating system is Windows 10 and I have tried using Airtable both through web browsers and through the Windows 10 App.

Same problem. It would be so good to have for the touch!

Yes! Airtable grid view on a Microsoft Surface would be awesome. I am a traveling salesman and it would really increase my productivity.

Same experience with any browser on Android! And the design of the Android app does not suit me, I need to work with tables like in the office!

Confirmed - I went to buy a Surface Pro tablet to bring AirTable with me at day and night, but discovered that I can’t scroll tables (both on Edge and Chrome).
It would work with an external mouse / mouse pad on Chrome.

Yeah, I agree - or maybe Airtable can release why it is a restriction so another developer can integrate some sort of app which would resolve this? I tried with the Windows app and it didn’t work either. It has been two years since this was reported. Airtable is fantastic software - it would be awesome to have this with me on my Surface.

same issue here on a surface pro, cant scroll at all