Help

Tracking invitations/responses for multiple events with small portions of client list

2397 7
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tess
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m struggling and have spent hours trying to sort out the best way to track invites, responses, and follow up tasks when I am only inviting a small number of people on my client list.

I’ve tried several different ways, but can’t sort out how to do this for only a portion of the list being invited to different events.

For example:
Alumni event in October (only specific alumni invited) - invites, responses, task follow up
Women’s event in November (20% of women invited)
Breakfasts in July (mix of people invited)

I have a table for:
All Contacts
Events
Attendees

I’m stuck on figuring out how to tie an invite to a specific event while linking to the contact name. I’d like to track the individuals invited to each event, along with their response, and a list of follow up items. Then, I’d like to see ALL of the events each individual has been invited to, attended, along with the last dates of contact.

I’m really stuck. Appreciate help. Thanks.

7 Replies 7

Hi @Tess and Welcome to Airtable Community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Getting started can sometimes be the most challenging part of the whole process. Here’s something that I put together quickly to get you started.

Hope this helps.

Thanks so much, Nathalie! In this process, how do you keep track of who you invited to which event? Also, I need to track the dates of the invites and a bunch of follow up items, such as tracking the last date of contact, food preferences, next steps. I really appreciate your help!

@Tess,

Sorry for the late response. You should be able to keep track of who you invited to each event on the EVENTS table.

image.png

You could change the response sheet to be your interactions sheet which would then have your date of invite along with all the followup actions. If you want to share your base with me so that I can have a look at what you have so far, please share it with Nathalie@VAcePro.com

Tess
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Nathalie, thanks!
One more question…I want the contacts table to be the main ‘entry’ table with everything else pulling from it. I’m wanting to be able to invite the same contacts to multiple events and neatly keep track of a history of the events they attended and the ones they declined. This gets confusing! Suggestions?

Nathalie. - I’m trying to put a multiple date/multiple person response form together and am feeling lost. Any chance you can lend a hand?

Thx

Hi @Fred_Bueltmann

Yes if course. Book a time with me and we’ll walk through it.

www.vacepro.com/schedule/

If you share your base with me I will be more prepared.

Looking forward to speaking.

Nathalie

@Tess - I totally missed your last message. How did you make out?