876 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jax_Gitzes
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am building a cultivation tracker for my relationships with grantmakers. Unlike a grants tracker, this is not going to track when we receive grants specifically, it’s going to track my cultivation efforts which are mostly relationship and communications based. I built a base design to show the org, contacts, most recent activity etc. but I’m having trouble with assigning activities and showing that they are done.

Essentially, I have a table that shows me all of the organizations with fields for their contacts and most recent activities linked to other tables. But I also have a To Do table I want to link to it that will automatically move the task to the “recent activities” table once it’s marked completed. Is this possible?

I’m also open to color changes as a solution, having all activities in one table and having them show up differently on the organizational overview table when they are complete etc. I just don’t want to have to manually copy and past over completed activities, or have it look like an assigned or planned activity has already been completed.

Thanks!!

1 Reply 1

Hi @Jax_Gitzes,

Welcome to Airtable Community! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes:

Well, this seems like a job for Views and Grouping.

You can make a field (it can be Single Select) with the status of the activity and group by status for example.

If an item is completed, you can use Filters to remove it from the view.

BR,
Mo