390 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robert_Skechak
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

So I was recommended airtable to manage my office staff task. So seems promising. I get the demo, got busy and never used it. Today i jump to pro all because i can color code things and mostly will be used for simple task management and minor project collaboration. So i delete the workspace that was originally their and create and label new ones that now say free. So now I am assuming you pay by workspace and not to just use the program. So the one i deleted is the pro on and is now gone. Airtable has no phone support and i am assuming they rely on their community of paying users to provide their support. How do I get my money back, remove my credit card info and delete my account?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jason
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hi @Robert_Skechak,

Our support team can be reached at support@airtable.com, or by selecting Contact us from the in-app help menu. We’ll be happy to resolve any billing issues through that venue.

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
Jason
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hi @Robert_Skechak,

Our support team can be reached at support@airtable.com, or by selecting Contact us from the in-app help menu. We’ll be happy to resolve any billing issues through that venue.