Help

Trigger Email Reminder on Specific Date?

Topic Labels: Views
10830 6
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lisa_Harrington
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Is there a way to trigger air table to shoot me a reminder email on a specific date?

I’m entering my “to do’s” into an air table field and want to attach a date on which that “to do” should be actioned. It’s so far in advance, that I’d need an email trigger to me on that date as a reminder. Is that possible?

6 Replies 6

Being lazy, my tendency is to want someone else to do it for me — so in this case, I’d probably create a calendar view of my base, pump the information into Google Calendar (or similar), and let it hassle with notifying me.

See these:

Integrating Airtable with external calendar applications (e.g. Google Calendar,...

Want to export the events in an Airtable base to your favorite calendar app, such as Google Calendar, Fantastical, or Outlook? You can get an iCal link from a shared calendar view, and if you subsc...

Amanda_Roche
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I agree! Would really like a reminder feature to be added.

Preston_Moore
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Agreed! I would love to see this feature

I do this with Zapier and a Airtable view that is filtered to only show records that fall within a certain date.

Here are the screenshots from my Zapier workflow. You’ll need to setup a Mailjet account or use Gmail or Zapier Mail. Two step Zap should be available with a free account.

Screenshot_20190227-181539_Chrome

Screenshot_20190227-181552_Chrome

Ahmed_E_Hussien
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would like to have a reminder or alarm in airtable please

Shmiel_Fish
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

in reference to the above question on setting up email reminder for AirTable date fields with zapier

i recently came across a different integrating tool named Integromat, does anyone have any experience with that?