Trouble creating a record via API

Hey, I’m a non-programmer trying to wet my feet with a Landbot integration to Airbase. My webhook call from Landbot is working for every field except the “Contact” field which is linked to a field in a different table:

{"fields": 
    {
    "Status":"New",
    "Notes":"@notes",
    "Mortgage Type":"@mortgagetype",
    "New Purchase Price":"@purchaseprice",
    "Downpayment":"@purchasedownpayment",
    "Transfer Amount":"@propertyprincipal",
    "Equity Take Out Amount":"@equitytakeoutamount",
    "HELOC Amount":"@heloclimit",
    "Own Home":"@ownhome",
    "Current Home Value":"@propertyvalue",
    "Remaining Mortgage":"@propertyprincipal",
    "Monthly Mortgage Payments":"@propertymortgagepayments",
    "Monthly Property Taxes":"@propertytaxes",
    "Monthly Maintenance Fees":"@propertymaintenance",
    "Monthly Rent":"@monthlyrent",
    "Household Income":"@householdincome",
    "Household Debt":"@householddebt",
    "Household Debt Payments":"@householddebtpayments",
    "Contact":["@crm_id"]
    }
}

That’s the full JSON, but it’s failing for the last line (the other fields work create correctly)

I’m getting the following error message:

"No JSON response\nObject of type RelatedManager is not JSON serializable"

I’ve read a couple threads here that seemed to work for others, but didn’t work for me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

What is the value for "@crm_id"? Does LandBot replace it with the internal Airtable record id that begins with rec followed by 14 alphanumeric characters?

my use case is that i’m building a mortgage bot. so first, on one table, i’m creating a contact, then on the other table i’m creating the mortgage application that i want to link to the contact.

So once the contact is created, i save that rec value as a variable, then pass it along for the mortgage app.

Could the square brackets around the variable name be interfering with evaluating the variable value?

Same result without them.

This topic was solved and automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.