cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Target_Socially
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey guys,

I am setting up some database automations. Basically right now, I create the invoice record after they respond to an email. But I would like to trigger it off of status change. Basically when status = accepted, I would like to create a new invoice record. Does anyone know how I could achieve this with Zapier or another way? I was thinking doing a webhook or something along those lines.

2 Replies 2

Welcome to the community, @Target_Socially! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: First, set up a new grid view in the table containing your status field, and filtering it based on that field, so that only records marked as “Accepted” appear.

In Zapier, make a new zap that begins with the Airtable “New Record in View” trigger, pointing it to that view you just made. The next step will be the Airtable action, making a new record with whatever properties you wish for your invoice. Zapier will ignore any existing “Accepted” records, only triggering when a new one is added to that view.

Target_Socially
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thank you for the welcome and thank you for the response!

Definitely was not thinking in those lines, but it makes total sense! I will give that a go!