Help

Trying to delete multiple select 'options' within a specific field all at one time

1007 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gaelen_Kash
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 5.38.28 PM Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 5.43.28 PM

Good Morning Airtable Community!!

Here are two screenshots from my current table. The first one shows my field (Technology Stack Managed) across several different views. The second one is where I open up a specific view and you can see all of the options for that field within the individual view.

I had duplicated an entire field to get this field so a lot of views were already filled in. But I need to delete the options within that new field for each record. I do NOT want to delete the field itself, just the options that are currently there, so each view can start with a clean slate. What I have been doing so empty each field so far is I have just been X-ing out each individual option to clear the whole thing out. There must be a way to clear out all options at once instead of doing it one by one

I am sure there is a simple fix for this, but I’ve spent a few hours researching stuff on the community boards as well as the help page and I couldn’t find anything.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best,

Gaelen Kash

1 Reply 1

Use the Batch Update app.