TV/Film Call Sheet Page Design

Hello,

I’ve created a database that essentially allows me to create a call sheet (sample here) using the page design app.

I currently have two tables:

1. Call sheet table - lists the date as the main column. For each date, I have information such as the location, linked crew member, status etc.

2. Crew table - this table lists each person’s name in the main column. There’s a linked record to the dates they’re working in the call sheet table, their email, cell, and role. I’d also like to add a column for the call time, but that will vary based on the date. On Tuesday their call time might be 9:00am but on Wednesday it’s 8:30am.

Since each crew member in linked to several call sheet dates, one person may be linked to 2-4 different days of work on set. The time that people need to report to set each day varies.

I’m trying to figure out a way, in the crew tab, to assign a call time for each person for each shoot day that they are assigned.

Would you be able to assist?

I then take all this information and pull it into the page designer app to build a call sheet with each crew member for that day and their corresponding call time.

This topic was solved and automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.