Hey there! Taylor here from Twitch. We’re hiring for a full time contractor to help us build out our Airtable database work, and work on some of the coolest live content on the planet!
This is US only, and available for remote work in the US!
Please send me a DM on Twitter at @taylorishere for more info or to apply!
Here’s the Job Description:
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer
entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch.
About The Role
Are you someone who is amazing at creating and developing production processes, using a mix of
no-code, scripting, and organization? Are you ready to take on a new challenge that involves helping to
build automated systems and ensure that an ever evolving production team can continue to stay
connected and run efficiently? In doing so, you will learn from a large range of global leaders and partners in the broadcast production space.
Twitch is looking for an Operations Coordinator to support the Original Content Operations team. The
Operations Coordinator will develop, build and integrate automated workflows to be utilized by the entire original content team. The Operations Coordinator will need to train team members and build out
documentation on the automations, workflows and processes. This person will need to be familiar with
tools such Airtable, Zapier, Asana and more. This person will work with teams across the company and
around the globe and ensure processes are being implemented and followed. You will report to the Senior Broadcast Production Manager.
- Work closely with production partners on scheduling and coordination
- Juggle multiple projects at once, maintaining a high level of organization and hitting tight deadlines
- Build out automation workflows, and build tutorials & guides for them
- Take Projects and put them on a roadmap for development and implementation
- Work with large, complex systems, with multiple stakeholders to address and please
- 1+ years working with Airtable, or relational databases.
- Experience with Zapier or other integration/automation/nocode tools that connect to AirTable
- An understanding of APIs, scripting within Airtable.
- Feels comfortable addressing complex problems
- Able to see the big picture but also get detailed oriented
- Patient with debugging and troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Experience with tools such as Asana, Slack and Google Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills & the ability to communicate with global partners
- Knowledge of Twitch Streamers and video games is a plus