Unable to save numbers and currency values in Android App

Trying to update a number/currency field using the Android app fails with no warnings and the value is never stored.

There also seems to be an issue with entering numbers with commas (or in fact “.”). The value is marked red. (This could be due to my locale, Swedish, which it seems Airtable is not entirely compatible with…)

With or without comma, the value doesn’t save.

I’ve tested a simple database with only a number and currency field part from the standard fields when an empty table is created. I got the same results in both fields.

I’m using Android 6.0.1 (Samsung Galaxy S5). Airtable build 1.1.1.

Same problem with the Android App : unable to update a number field. When i try to use decimal numbers in a field which allows 2 decimal numbers, the number i type in the field is converted “4.5 becomes 4500”.

Same problem 14 months later.
In Android (both 7 and 8 on 3 different devices all with Italian Localization) you can’t enter numbers with commas as they’ll be stored multiplied by 100 (40,50 = 4050,00).
That forces me to use the browser version forcing the “view desktop version” as Airtable doesn’t allow me to work on it through mobile.
Considering it’s an app to insert data… it’s kind of a huge bug.