URL--Text to Display Feature

It’s great to hear there’s progress forthcoming.

But I would like to add that product management is a really key influencer in growing the customer base by ensuring priorities are carefully measured. For example …

A feature such as bold/italic text, while needed and certainly expected, is just one feature. In contrast - stark contrast actually - is a string method like Split() which has vast and deep-reaching impact on the ability to create new features and solve many data management challenges. Split() would resolve more than two dozen “feature” shortcomings of the product.

Product management should have ranked the importance of Split() (which was requested a full half-decade ago) well above a web clipper and perhaps more critical than bold/italic text.

This is the difference between features that help and features that help people help themselves, the latter of which tend to be boundless.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up!

Not to belabor a point, but that beta is not just making bold/italic text and solves the request at hand (“pretty urls”). I say this for the benefit of someone reading this thread which has now veered into unrelated feature requests.

Indeed, my intention is not to distract from the featured requested. This is an important one as well - one that I also need desperately.

+1 Please release this feature, it will make the table easy to read.