User role sees custom view of the base

New user. Just started exploring my base and looking at the community for best practices, but unable to find a simple way to do the following:

I have 5 tables in my base, and of course I can see all records in each table. I need for a user to have a similar base as mine, with the 5 tables, but only view/edit their assigned records in each table.

One solution I’ve seen is to filter, but it looks like the user can just unfilter and view/edit all records if they so choose. Is this not possible? Still trying to decide if this application with be a viable solution for our company. Cheers

Welcome to the community, @Adam_Celaya! :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, this is not a feature of Airtable, but you can do it with MiniExtensions:

p.s. I am an expert Airtable consultant and I am also extremely experienced with MiniExtensions. If you have a budget & need some help setting this up for your needs, please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com.

This topic was solved and automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.