2215 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jackie_Ortiz
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Has anyone used AirTable for proofing (i.e. email, print materials, graphics, etc). That would be willing to share an example of a base that works for you?

We’re looking to outsource our proofing process with a different software, but if there’s a way for it to work within AirTable, that would be the best.

3 Replies 3
Ashley_Max
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Did you ever find a solution for this?

Welcome to the community, @Ashley_Max!

You can browse through Airtable templates in both the Templates section and the Airtable Universe.

If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you create a custom proofing system, please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com.

I’m curious, too. My company is starting to use AirTable very soon, and I can find no indication that there is any template that mimics a proof review and approval cycle. Right now, it’s all Word comments and random emails. The integrated review and approval of regulated documents was supposed to be a feature of any new management software, but I see no indication AirTable does this at all. Argh.