834 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brenda_Ginsberg
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello, I’d be appreciative for your solution ideas for these 3 topics re: views/realted:

1. Can AirTable allow me to see long text (like a paragraph or a few paragraphs), without having to click on each person’s record and scroll down, which is too time consuming.

2. How to see all info from one person if MANY fields (50 fields) on one page. Seems you have to open the page per record/person and scroll down to see all the data (on a narrow pop up window), but I’m looking to see all info on a full screen window. I can do this now on my old CRM tool, and like this type of view.

3. How to see data transposed as in the Excel definition of transpose, to see vertically vs. horizontally for tables with a lot of fields is easier to see vertically sometimes? Hoping (a) this is possible, and (b) if yes is it possible to edit in the vertical vs. horizontal view?

2 Replies 2

Hi @Brenda_Ginsberg

For 1) you can expand the long text cell with either SHIFT SPACE or click the expand icon

Screenshot 2019-05-16 at 09.01.46.png

Screenshot 2019-05-16 at 09.01.55.png

for 2) I would recommend the Page Designer Block (you will need a pro plan for this, however) where you can create a page layout for a record

for 3) Again, maybe the page designer block works?

JB

Brenda_Ginsberg
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Thanks so much, JB.