924 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Renee_Barney
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’ve created a view for my table and grabbed the private sharing link. We can view the table as it was the moment I created it, but it does not update and there is no way to refresh the page on a mobile device. Anyone know if something is just broken or what? I I’ve had 5 people fill out the form since I’ve made the shared link and the view at the link on mobile does not show those 5 rows. :frowning: I can refresh the page on the view on desktop, but not mobile.

1 Reply 1

Welcome to the community, @Renee_Barney! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: When opening the shared view link in your mobile browser, you’re seeing a static page, not a live view of the Airtable data. You’ll only see a live update if you’re using the Airtable mobile app, or if you log into your Airtable account on the mobile browser.

That said, assuming you’re just looking at that shared view in the mobile browser, you should be able to refresh that browser page just like any other browser page (with the specifics for this depending on your mobile platform and browser), and it would update to show the latest contents for that view.