Visitor management sytem sign out

Hallo Airtable Experts,
I want to create a database for visitor registration. I started with the template visitor management system and i’m trying to set it up to sign out.
For example Steven Lodewijks come in on 7/11/2018 13:16 and leave the company on 7/11/2018 15:15.
Does anyone have an idea how to do that?
Afterwards it is then possible to calculate the present time.

Very open to ideas

It sounds like you can do this with the following fields:

• {In}: A date field with time format enabled
  • {Out}: A date field with time format enabled
  • {Status}: A formula field with the formula being IF(AND({In},{Out}),"Signed Out",IF(AND({In},NOT({Out})),"Signed In",BLANK()))
  • {Time Present}: a formula field with the formula being IF({Out},DATETIME_DIFF({Out},{In},'seconds'),BLANK()) and using the “duration” format

Thank you, I really appreciate your help. I have always problems with the “IF AND” Formulas.

I make a table with :

• Contact persons we name it “Personeel”

• Main menu (see printscreen in annex) Here I make a form to registration Signed In

• Table to write out I make also a form to Signed Out.

I note in the form to Signed Out that you see the full list and I would like to see only the people who’s signed In (see annex)
is that possible? I can not figure it out

Best Regards,

I wish you spend a great year ahead that starts with happiness and ends with that, too. Happy New Year!

MARIO RIVIERE
ZOUTMAN NV

Verzonden: zaterdag 22 december 2018 5:39

You can’t do this yet, but the feature is in beta.

Follow the link above to request access to the beta testing of the feature “Limit linked record & select field options in forms”